The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Foxes are a recurring motif in Dark. In Western culture, the fox is associated with trickery, wile, and adaptability.
- The wallpaper in the bunker in 1986 is decorated with foxes, hedgehogs and rabbits.
- Mikkel Nielsen has a fox plush toy in his bed. Dark Season 1 Episode 2: "Lies"
- Elisabeth Doppler wears a fox beanie.
- Ulrich Nielsen says to Charlotte Doppler "Das hier ist Winden. Hier sagen sich Fuchs und Hase gute Nacht" the literal translation is: "This is Winden. Here, Fox and Rabbit say goodnight" which means that Winden is a place in the middle of nowhere where nothing ever happens. 
- Elisabeth Doppler sleeps hugging a stuffed fox. Dark Season 2 Episode 1: "Beginnings and Endings"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.